Services such as the Yoga Therapy Course, One on One Yoga Therapy and Small Group Yoga therapy are customised to your needs. These courses and classes are gentle and holistic, exploring the blockages your mind and body may be struggling with, to move past them with grace and strength.
Our online course is a rich source of information on mindful breathing practices and gentle movements to help alleviate anxiety.
I am sure you will find Yoga Therapy practices that benefit your needs and can fit in with your lifestyle.
I hope to see you soon, as we journey to your recovery.
Founder, BreathLink Yoga Therapy
A COURSE FOR STRESS, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
Yoga Therapy Course
- fluctuating moods?
- low energy, lack of motivation to do things you used to love to do?
- emotions of overwhelm, worry, fear, panic, a sense of being out of control?
- racing thoughts, trouble focusing your attention and concentrating?
- physical symptoms like shortness of breath, heart racing, stomach upset, tight muscles in the neck and shoulders?
- trouble sleeping?
- challenges with relationships, work, play?
- difficulty setting and managing priorities?
Yoga Therapy is a complementary treatment using movement, breathing practices, relaxation and meditation. Consider this course a natural choice for managing stress, anxiety and depression and creating a healthy body and mind – helping you to live the life you desire.
One to One Yoga Therapy
Using this initial assessment to customise a series of yoga therapy sessions to help you achieve peace and health in the body and mind.
Small group Yoga Therapy
Online Yoga Therapy Course
This course is designed to help people with anxiety, breathe calmly, improve focus and concentration, sleep better, and increase energy through natural yoga breathing techniques.